Category of Success

Posted by blog | 7:50 AM | 0 comments »

first is material. This material is to having a lot of money, having cars, having a great company. The point of material is about finance.

Next, second is physical. Always want to having a healthy body, perfect body, can be long-lived. "With healthy, I can work well," they said. Healthy. yeah, So apparently a healthy body is the first success.

Then, intellectual is a third success. Intellectual is ability of our brain. We can pass magister. Can be a lecture, have knowledge and understand anythings. Ability of our brain extraordinary, 'intellectual capital'. "I do not need a lot of money, but I must be clever, Sir," said someone, "I want to pass magister, can be great teachers, and others." This is referred a 3rd success, intellectual.

The fourth is emotional. "I want my relationship with my wife and my child is harmony. Relationships with my acquaintance additionally good. All the bodies like me. And I can accord in my family," they said. This is emotional. So affecting acknowledged is a 4th success.

And the last, is a spiritual. Many bodies feel close to God as the main. He said, "I can feel peace in our hearts." Spiritual is one form of success.

0 comments